Examples of anti-Semitic incidents reported in Manitoba during 2006:
* Windows and doors of Ashkenazi Synagogue on Burrows Avenue repeatedly smashed and broken over a seven-day period.
* A swastika drawn on a newspaper box in front of a seniors apartment building with tenants who are survivors of the Holocaust.
* Lit cigarette dropped in a mail box at a synagogue, along with burned mail and an envelope containing anti-Semitic inscriptions.
* Nazi/Hitler messaging and graffiti sprayed across more than 15 metres of a public walkway along Wellington Crescent.
* Members of a racist organization attempted to influence and indoctrinate a teenager into their group.
* A phone message left at B’nai Brith compared Jews with Nazis.
* Swastika carved into wall of an elevator in apartment block over a period of days, one line at a time.
* Anti-Semitic leaflets handed out at a Centennial Concert Hall event.
* “F—in’ Jew” spray-painted on vehicle in parking lot of a Winnipeg mall. Owner was not Jewish.
– 2006 Audit of Antisemitic Incidents in Canada