Many protest rallies are being held in the days leading up to and following the Annapolis summit. A partial list:
Sunday, Nov. 25:
* Washington, D.C. – 12 Noon at LaFayette Park in front of the White House, followed by a march to the Holocaust Museum, organized by Shalom International and Coalition to Defend Jerusalem
* Miami, 12 Noon at “Torch of Friendship”, 5th St. and Biscayne. Blvd
* Jerusalem, 5:30 PM at the Mt. of Olives, with Natan Sharansky and One Jerusalem. Buses will leave from the Jerusalem Theater in the Talbiyeh neighborhood at 5 PM and will return around 8 PM. For more information, visit www.onejerusalem.org
Monday, Nov. 26:
* Annapolis, 11 AM to 2 P.M., Gate 1, King George and Randall, organized by Shalom International and Coalition to Defend Jerusalem. The Knesset Israel congregation is providing kosher food from 2- 3 PM at 1125 Spa St.
* New York City, Noon to 2 P.M. at Israeli Consulate, 43rd St and 2nd Ave..
* Washington, D.C. 5 P.M., At U.S. State Dept., 23rd and “C” St.
* Jerusalem, 3 PM – Massive prayer service at the Western Wall, with the participation of the Rishon LeTzion, Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu
* Jerusalem, 6:30 PM – Large rally at Paris Square near Kings Hotel, organized by Yesha Council, Mateh Maamatz and Cities of Israel.
* Chicago, 7P.M., massive prayer service at Congregation K.I.N.S. of West Rogers Park, 2800 W. North Shore, organized by Chicago Rabbinical Council
Tuesday, Nov. 27
* NYC/Washington – 7 AM, AFSI (Americans for a Safe Israel) group departing NYC by bus – 31st Street between 7th and 8th Ave. Noon – Protest rally at Gate #1 of the Naval Academy. Return to NYC by approximately 8 PM. email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Annapolis, 11 AM to 2 P.M., Gate 1, King George and Randall, co-organized by Shalom International and Coalition to Defend Jerusalem. The Knesset Israel congregation is providing kosher food from 2- 3 PM at 1125 Spa St.
* Philadelphia, 12 Noon at Holocaust Memorial between 16-17 St.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
* Washington, D.C. 11 AM to 2 P.M., 23rd St. and “C” St., U.S. State Dept.
In addition, on Monday, Ari Abramowitz of the International Center of Biblical Zionism will be speaking against Annapolis and in favor of the Jewish People’s right to the entire Land of Israel at Columbia University in NYC at 7 AM, and at Stern College at 8:30 AM. On Tuesday, at 7 AM, he will address the Mayim Hayim Ministries at 1412 Southwest 8th St. in Amarillo, Texas.