Here is the official map of what land the Arabs who were living alongside the Jews in the Mandatory region could have had (in beige), but rejected, because their hatred for Jews even as early as 1947, exceeded their culture’s ability to co-exist with Jews.
- Come to Palestine
- The Yom Kippur War
- Are you in Iranian missile range?
- Anti-God Ads Timed For Christmas
- Fatah broadcasts graphic images of Hamas torture
- Yassir Arafat, 1929-2004: A biography of a Muslim Terrorist
- Rally: The Human Rights Coalition Against Radical Islam
- As Iranian forces murder protesters, Ahmadinejad heads for Moscow
Originally posted: https://web.archive.org/web/20101129163350/http://smoothstoneblog.com/2008/08/map-of-1947-un-partition-plan-rejected-by-arabs.htm