When a culture cheers its Muslim murderers as heroes is about as detestable as a culture can get. Via PMW:
Fatah leaders responded with loud applause when two terrorists who committed the worst terror attack in Israel’s history were referred to as heroic Martyrs by former PA Prime Minister Abu Alaa, at the opening ceremony of Fatah’s Sixth General Conference:
“We have in our midst the hero Khaled Abu-Usbah, hero of the operation [terror attack] led by the Shahida (Martyr) Dalal Mughrabi [loud applause from the audience]. We salute him and welcome him. And [we salute] the hero, the Shahida (Martyr) Dalal. [He shouts:] All the glory! All the glory! All the glory! All the sisters here are Dalal’s sisters.” [PATV (Fatah), Aug. 4, 2009]
Dalal Mughrabi and Khaled Abu-Usbah are seen as Palestinian heroes for having carried out the bus hijacking in 1978 in which 37 Israeli civilians, 12 of them children, were murdered.
Former Prime Minister Abu Alaa (Ahmad Qurei), who read the statement, is the current Chairman of Fatah Department for Recruitment and Organization.
- Muslim Palestinians Honor Terrorist After Biden Visit
- Fatah: Resistance and Armed Struggle Must Not Be Relinquished
- Fatah broadcasts graphic images of Hamas torture
- Abbas Rejects Calling Israel a Jewish State
- PA continues to glorify terrorist murderers
- Four Muslims Arrested for Murder of Jew
- Welles Remy Crowther. Age 24.
Originally published: https://web.archive.org/web/20101130005242/http://smoothstoneblog.com/2009/08/muslim-terrorists-and-child-murderers-who-killed-37-israeli-civilians-applauded-as-heroes-by-fatah.htm