Palestinian barbarians have carried out nine suicide attacks in Israel, including the West Bank since a Feb. 8, 2005, truce declaration. All but one attack have been carried out by Islamic Jihad, a violent Muslim group with close ties to Iran:
• April 17, 2006: A Muslim bomber blows himself up at a Tel Aviv restaurant targeted previously, killing eight other people.
• March 30, 2006: A Muslim bomber disguised as a Jewish hitchhiker blows himself up in a car outside a West Bank settlement, killing four Israelis who stopped to pick him up. The Al Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, a violent offshoot of palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah Party, claims responsibility.
• Jan. 19, 2006: A Muslim bomber disguised as a peddler blows himself up at a Tel Aviv felafel restaurant, wounding 20 people.
• Dec. 29, 2005: A Muslim bomber explodes at an Israeli army checkpoint in the West Bank, killing an Israeli soldier and two palestinians.
• Dec. 5, 2005: A Muslim bomber blows himself up at a shopping mall in the coastal town of Netanya, killing five.
• Oct. 26, 2005: A Muslim bomber blows himself up in Hadera at a food stand, killing five.
• Aug. 28, 2005: A Muslim bomber blows himself up in the southern city of Beersheba, killing only himself.
• July 12, 2005: A Muslim bomber blows himself up outside a shopping mall in Netanya, killing five.
• Feb. 25, 2005: In the first attack after a truce is declared, a Muslim bomber blows himself up near a Tel Aviv nightclub, killing four.