Via ObamaNation: Barack Obama, already fundamentally dishonest, reviewed and praised his colleague William Ayer’s book, The Kind and Just Parent: The Children of Juvenile Court-published in 1997 by Beacon Press. To whom went Ayer’s praise in his reviews and book dedications and where is the MSM?
Bill Ayers, the man with whom Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama worked on Chicago projects, published his own manifesto during his years as an active terrorist and dedicated it to a list of people including Sirhan Sirhan, the assassin of Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy.
According to Fox News, Ayers – the Weather Underground terrorist who bombed the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon, and stated recently he wished he could have done more – used his book, “Prairie Fire,” to announce his intention to “attack from the inside” and “disrupt the empire, to incapacitate it, to put pressure on the cracks, to make it hard to carry out its bloody functioning against the people of the world.”
- See it with your own eyes: Obama’s book blurb for Ayers
- Obama’s Connection to Sirhan Sirhan
- Experts affirm: Ayers’ wrote Obama’s memoir
- Hillary Clinton Rips Apart Barack Hussein Obama
- More of Obama’s hypocrisy
- Newspaper shows Obama belonged to socialist party
- Connecting the Dots between Obama’s Mansion and Saddam’s Money
- American flag disappears from Obama campaign jet