1. Justification of any Islamic Terrorism, Palestinian or otherwise
2. Supporting or refusing to condemn Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Hamas, or other terrorists or terrorist organizations by name
3. Promoting jihad for Muslims to fight against what they determine is “injustice” or “aggression”
4. Demands for Sharia law in the West, or denying that Sharia forbids equal rights for women and members of religions other than Islam
5. Demanding that Americans accommodate the public expression of Islamic laws, customs, and practices that conflict with, or are harmful to American laws, customs, and practices
6. Denying that Muslims were involved in the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and other attacks around the world
7. Refusal to cooperate with or inciting others not to cooperate with authorities or standard security procedures
8. Branding progressive Muslims or Muslims of different opinions as apostates.
9. Refusal to interact, converse, or socialize with non-Muslims
Peace-loving Muslims everywhere agree on the need to be alert for any incitements to hate, violence, religious intolerance, or outright lying. We need your help to keep Islam a religion of peace.
PRINTED AND DISTRIBUTED BY
THE UNITED AMERICAN COMMITTEE