1) Passover is the holiday of negating of the Exile, of the throwing off of the slavery of Galut and going up to the freedom and spirituality of Eretz Yisrael.
2) Passover tells us that the Jew who can go up to the Land and does not, will not be allowed by the All Mighty to survive in his Exile Paradise.
3) Faith, total faith in a G-d who is stronger than Pharaoh.
4) In the totality of faith and sanctification of G-d, there is no compromise – it must be complete and absolute.
5) Sanctification must be open, unafraid, proud and tall.
For a detailed explanation of these five lessons, click here.
Chag sameach, (Happy holiday) dear readers!