Since the beginning of the Oslo Accords in 1993, Israel has fulfilled all of its commitments to peace:
- It has given the Palestinian Authority control over territories in the West Bank and Gaza Strip;
- It has dismantled Jewish communities on historically Jewish lands;
- It has released prisoners who have been convicted of committing terrorist acts against the Jewish state;
- It has used its schools and its media to promote peace and harmony with the Arabs – even long-time terrorist adversaries such as Yasser Arafat;
- It has provided arms and ammunition to the Palestinian police force – really an army sworn to destroy Israel;
- It has continued to negotiate in good faith with its adversaries despite an increase in terrorism;
- It has placed itself in a position, through land concessions, where its own military authorities are no longer certain it can defend its national security;
- It has proposed, for the sake of peace, even greater compromises – even offering part of its own sacred capital city to the Arabs;
- Long before that, Israel even gave administrative authority to its enemies over the holiest site in Judaism – the Temple Mount.
What has Israel received in return other than bloodshed?